LIVE Revision Class Notes CBSE 12 BOARD Exam Special 2018-19

Ch 3 Matrices
Ch  4 Probability

Comments

  1. Many many thanks for these notes sir.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening sir....I'm realy grateful to you for your efforts. I am a student of Class 12 CBSE.My name is Shivam and I study in a school whose Maths faculty is really unproductive. My school Maths faculty taught me only the first 5 chapters of Maths within the span of 9 months ending December 2018. That was the time when I was really exhausted and just given up studying Maths. And by the way...I am from Commerce stream and I have chosen Maths as because it was my favourite subject til grade 10.
    The end of December is the time when I used to think about if I would be able to clear out my Maths Compartment exam Cbse board. My condition was that bad....!
    But then I got you on YouTube as my Mentor....or even more than that for me.....I began to study Maths from you in the beginning of Jan and till now I have completed all my remaining 8 chapters primary from you....and not just completed them....but gained a great boost in Maths....all my concepts are clear on the tips....and all this just because of you....A great great thanks to you sir....I dont know if I would be able to clear out my class 12 without your efforts....its because of you that I am now working that hard with the help of your regular revision lectures to achieve thae 1st rank in maths subject in my class...Once again a heartly thankz to you sir....
    Its my journey from dreaming of clearing my maths Compartment exam to the goal of 1st ranker in maths😋😋

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u sir you are the best you believe in providing free education

    ReplyDelete
  4. plzz upload VIDIO ON NEWTON LIBNITZ THEOREM ....PLZZZ I REQUEST I HAVE TO GIVE IIT MAINS SO UPLOAD IT AS SOON AS PPSSIBLE I JUST WANT it's actual basis and concept ...so plzz upload

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment